JoroI have got the machines and the sliding table saw are really good quality.
High Compactness Manual Edge Banding Machine Plywood Edge Banding Machine
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Brand||OSETMAC||Place Of Origin||Qingdao, China|
|Certification||CE,ISO||Feature||Stepless Speed Regulation|
edge banding machine for wood,
wood master edge banding machine
30kg Manual Edge Banding Machine
wood hand edge bander features
1. Double-sided adhesive
2. Stepless speed regulation
3. Miniature edge banding
4. Automatic tape break
5. Easy to carry
6. One year warranty
1. Edge banding machine is used to cover the exposed sides of materials such as plywood, particle board or MDF, giving the appearance of a solid (or more valuable) material. Can also be used instead of features such as face frames or molding.
2. The edge banding can be PVC,melamine,wood based works and so on. Manual Edge Banding Machine is for gluing edges of PVC, melamine or veneer on straight, round or free shaped panels.Used for furniture processing, cabinet processing, interior decorative plate sealing and other aspects, low price, widely used.
1 .High compactness and long service life.
2. The operation process is accurate and quick.
3. Large worktable and can be customized. It is made of fine copper can guarantee the edge precision and stability.
4. Two heating pipes are arranged in the glue tank, which can be quickly sol.
5. The humanized control switch makes the equipment more convenient to use.
6. It can be used for convex and concave edges as well as straight edges
7. Processes ABS, PVC and solid wood strip edging
8. Flexibility through the use of glue pellets
1. Depending on the edge banding material a minimum inner-radius of 25 mm (1") is possible.
2. Fine adjustable glue applicator.
3. Short warm-up time with quick heating glue pot.
4. The manual edge banding machine adopts the structure of the advanced lower set glue box.
This structure can be used to select the plate and seal with double-sided glue and hand feed.