JoroI have got the machines and the sliding table saw are really good quality.
High Working Capacity Wood Planer And Thicknesser Industrial Woodworking Machinery
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Feeding Speed||6-8m/min||Planing Width||400mm|
|Planing Length||≧250mm||Planing Thickness||3-180mm|
wood planer thicknesser,
combination planer thicknesser
MB104BM Single Side Industrial wood planer woodworking thicknesser
woodworking thickness planer Details
A thickness planer is a tool used for smoothing rough lumber or reducing the thickness of a board. With a planer every board on a project can be a perfect match. A planer will not straighten a bowed board, it would have to be run through a jointer to get one side straight first. The usual procedure is to joint the face and edge of a board, run it through a planer to get the correct thickness, then rip it to width on a table saw. Run the board through the planer face down only as many times as it takes to make a smooth surface on the top, then alternate removing material from one side of the board then the other, this will produce a more stable product.
1. heavy-duty steel machine body and with special heat treatment process, better stability,durability, no deformation.
2. Two types of cutter head for optional : straight cutter head or helical cutter head
3. Stable high speed feeding system, with frequency conversion box,convenient for the users to adjust the feed rate depending on the workpiece surface quality, greatly improve production efficiency.
4. Heavy cutting spindle equipped with SKF high-speed bearings,more smooth cutting and lower noise, fast and powerful.
5. Smooth fine grinding table, lifting and down hand wheel, more efficiency.
6. High quality motor, optional dust removal device, durable, safe and clean.
|Maximum cutting capacity||≦4mm|
Guarantee & Aftersales service:
1.guarantee for one year
2.24 hour technical support by email or calling
3.User-friendly english manual for machine using and maintaining