MB103BG High Speed Woodworking Thicknesser Single Side Thickness Planer
Contact Person : Lisa Mou
Phone Number : 86-18765232007
WhatsApp : +8618765232007
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Seaworthy wooden case||Delivery Time :||15 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||3000 sets per year|
|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China||Brand Name:||OSETMAC|
|Dimensions:||760*1060*1270mm||Blade Size:||Planing Thickness|
|Planing Thickness:||3-180mm||Planing Width:||630mm|
|Feeding Speed:||6-8m/min||Spindle Speed:||5500rpm|
wood thickness machine,
combination planer thicknesser
MB106BM High Speed Single Side Thickness Planer
Processing of sets of furniture,variety of wood materials,laminated wood,wood strips etc.
1. Made from cast iron for optimal vibration absorption, the massive machine base ensures a smooth running for the cutter spindles and the feeding mechanism.
2. Positive upper & bottom feeding rollers for easy, fast and powerful material feeding.
3. Bottom cutterhead pull-out design for convenient and safe knife replacement.
4. Made from special material and specially treated, the cutter spindle is dynamically balanced, characterizes by speedy rotation, high precision and long service life.
5. Auto lubricator provides a forced lubrication to all major transmission parts and sliding parts regularly, features oil-free protection.
6. Feeding mechanism is frequency inverter controlling system, suitable for various material processing.
7. The adjustment of the movable working table is carried out at the machine side for an easy, safe and fast operation.
|Maximum cutting capacity||≦4mm|
A) woodworking thickness planer operators must be proficient in a variety of mechanical structure, performance and operation, maintenance methods, so that the use of personal, responsible for the person.
(B) the operation of thicknesser, should wear a uniform, tight cuffs, lesbians must wear a work cap, braids into the hat; not allowed to wear gloves, scarves and other operations.
(C) the mechanical work must be started before the test, the parts are running normally before they can start work.
(D) The shafts, chains, pulleys, belts and other operating parts of the woodworking machinery shall be provided with protective covers and protective plates.
(E) mechanical operation if there is abnormal or other failure, should immediately cut off the power, parking maintenance.
( F) When replacing the planer and saw blade, the total power supply must be switched off.